Serious feature-packed Pond Pressure filters
Perhaps the largest capacity and most solidly built pond pressure filter we have ever seen. Due to the high quality of materials used in their manufacture and the extra-strong lid clamps these filters can handle higher levels of water pressure, and thus are able to serve bigger ponds and higher waterfalls.
They are also equipped with a seven-position handle switch which means the filter can be simply turned to the Clean position and effectively cleaned/backwashed without having to remove the lid. Dirty water then exits via the waste outlet.The other position options include:
• Back wash valve: Washes away the dirt in the valve
• Pond drain: Used to empty the pond
• Filtration: Standard running position
• Medicine position: Water runs back into the pond bypassing the filter media
• Stop: Pump can be cleaned, whereas the water remains in the filter
• Winter: NEW The extra new position is a winter setting which actually drops the water within the container by about 2 inches and in severe winter conditions it prevents damage to the rubber sealing ring
The Velda Clear Control Filters are extremely popular on the continent but hard to find in the UK. We think these Dutch premium pressure filters are worth hunting out!
NOTE: UVC bulb included.