The Biggest & Best pressurised Filter Set on the market! Save over £400 Off RRP!
Now the benefits that a pressure filter brings to a pond project can be rolled out to large ponds, koi ponds and high waterfalls:
- they can be positioned/buried below the water return area
- they can handle high pump flow rates
- they are compact
The Velda Clear Control 100 pond filter has a cannister capacity of 100 litres - more than twice the nearest competitor.It is also equipped with a seven-position handle switch which means the filter can be simply turned to Clean position andeffectively cleaned/backwashed without removal of the lid. Dirty water then exits via waste outlet.The other position options include:
• Back wash valve: This position is used to wash away the dirt in the valve
• Pond drain: Used to empty the pond
• Filtration: Standard running position.
• Medicine position: Water runs back into the pond bypassing the filter media.
• Stop: Pump can be cleaned, whereas the water remains inthe filter
• Winter: NEW The extra new position is a winter setting which actually drops the water within the container by about 2 inches and in severe winter conditions it prevents damage to the rubber sealing ring.
The PondXpert UltraFlow 16000
is a trusty pump that is well-matched with this particular filter, as is the PondXpert Greenstop 40000 55w UVC.
* Saving based on price of buying items separately!