- pond equipment
- tools and info
- pond articles
- pond building guide
- pond calculator
- benefits of a pond
- pond liners guide
- pondkeeper blog
- other outdoor items
Hozelock Saturn Pond Pre-Filter
Availability: 5 in stock now.
PRICE CRASH - Was £319.99!!!
Revolutionary NEW Pre-filter. Stops solids reaching your filter.At last a product that puts an end to messy filter cleaning! The Saturn pre-filter sits just before your pumped water hits your filter. The dirty water from your pump is spun around a circular polyester gauze filter. Particles are trapped by the gauze and then removed by a rotating jet, which is located inside the filter to constantly clean the gauze (from the inside). Dislodged particles fall into a large debris collection area at the bottom of the unit. Clean water then passes through to your biological filter.
- Fits onto practically all pump fed filter systems.
- Boosts water purity - Your biological filter will operate far more effectively when solid 'pollutants' are removed. This allows you to add more fish safely.
- Reduces maintenance - The sludge collected by the gauze filter simply collects at the base of the unit. It is then easily removed by raising the 'flush-away' handle without getting wet or dirty hands. Being pressurised by the pond pump the sludge can even be pumped uphill to a drain.
- Discreet running - The Saturn Booster can be partially buried and sited next to the pond.
- For Pond Size 5,000 - 30,000 Litres.
- Requires a pump power of 3500-8000lph to operate.
- Outlet and Inlet Hose Size 25/32/40mm
Inlet Size:25/32/40 mm
Running Costs:110 watts
Write a review:
Why not be the first to write a review for this product?
Take advantage of our knowledge and experience and you'll soon be enjoying the benefits of your own pond. If you need any help or further information please contact us.