- pond equipment
- tools and info
- pond articles
- pond building guide
- pond calculator
- benefits of a pond
- pond liners guide
- pondkeeper blog
- other outdoor items
PondXpert Blanketweed Eliminator
Availability: In stock.
New for 2017. Our new treatment Eliminates Blanketweed FAST! Spring Sale - Save £5
An infusion of natural minerals, enzymes and additives. 100% guaranteed or your money back. Simply use one heaped spoonful (enclosed) per 65 gallons (300 ltrs). Formulation contains beneficial bacteria strains. Reduces nutrients such as Nitrate & Phosphate that feed on blanketweed and algae, also reduces bottom-sludge, murky water and unpleasant odours.
- Stops blanketweed effectively.
- Quick and Easy to use. Simply mix the correct amount of powder with pond water in a bucket or watering can and pour back into your pond.
- Please note that this product is not chemical based but only contains natural minerals, enzymes and additives.
- Use in your pond from early spring when water temperature is above 10 degrees centigrade.
- Treats 2500 gallons (11,250 litres)
pond building guideInstalling your first pond? Our pond building guide will give you a clear route through the technical maze.
Use our pond calculator to find the right size liner for your pond.
Take advantage of our knowledge and experience and you'll soon be enjoying the benefits of your own pond. If you need any help or further information please contact us.